Thursday, October 23, 2008

Helpful Allie


My little Allie is always the helpful one. And as you could guess a little 7 yr old helper would be she just loves the gloves, cleaning that is. It's always about wearing the bling of cleaning. The other day I even caught her cleaning the cleaning gloves (with hand sanitizer no doubt).


At dinner tonight she was her helpful self and helping little sister Kailey eat her mashed potatoes. Which is her favorite. Allie thought she'd see if Kailey could feed herself. So she put some potatoes on the spoon and handed it to little Sis. Kailey did great and had fun feeding herself. So Allie kept on scooping food onto the spoon for her. Well, of course the spoon and Kailey got pretty gooey. Allie of course had a fix for that and got out the gloves. I love my little helpful Allie!! I can't imagine my family without her in it!
We had a big birthday on Tuesday. My oldest boy, Devon, is 10! I'll be doing a post on that soon!

6 comments:

Stubbart said...

LOVE the cute cleaning gloves! Tell Allie to come on over to my place...I can use a cleaning helper too!

corey said...

Devon is not 10. I will not allow it. Just turn the clock upside down or something. I don't care what you do, but your kids have to stop growing up. It's just not right.

Super B said...

That is so cute.
I don't know if you remember me, but I am married to Russell Robinson. You came to our reception in Layton, Utah and you were pregnant with what I guess now as your 7 year old. Anyhow, your children are adorable! Can I link you to my blog?
If you look on my blog sidebar you will find Donna's blog too.
well, take care.

Holly said...

Lacey! I love your blog! I just discovered you have one! I love the pictures of your kids! I can't believe how they have grown!

Pat said...

Allie is such a sweetheart! The gloves are adorable :0)

Love, Mom

THE POPE PARTY said...

It was a nice surprise to hear from you too Lacey. Wow...4 kids! They look like they're just as spunky as you were and probably still are. I'll keep checking in so you better update it. I've already linked you to my blog. You STAY GOLD too, ya hear!!!

Somethin' To Crow About!

Somethin' To Crow About!
Our Family