Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thanksgiving in Atlanta


We finally had a Hammond Family Reunion this year. Aimee graciously hosted all of us. Being that it’s been 4 years since we’ve all been together at the same time, it was a much needed visit. All the kids had so much fun playing together. Never a dull moment with 12 kids running around! Thank you Aimee for cooking a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. Thank you Amy Lynn for my personal training session before dinner! It kept the extra pounds from sneaking on.
We were able to hike to a beautiful waterfall and the kids just loved it. Somehow Wesley beat everyone to the top! We also loved being there for Kirsten’s baptism. She’s growing into a lovely young lady! All in all it was just a wonderful trip.
My favorite moments were the conversion stories of my parents. I found out more details than I’d known before. Thank you Mom and Dad for your testimonies!! I just feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great job Lacey! You have some really good photos of your family that I don't have...

Love, Mom

Somethin' To Crow About!

Somethin' To Crow About!
Our Family